Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What is the City of Amathar Blog?

As you can read in my bio, I have been a teacher for the past fourteen years. I've taught English and History and my current position is as a seventh grade U.S. History teacher. I just finished teaching two semesters of high school level U.S. History Summer School. I am also an aspiring novelist. So while you may expect postings about education and school and all kinds of other things that might impact the life of a forty eight year old male American, the main focus of this blog is my writing. I would of course, like to promote my writing. But just as importantly, I intend to focus on my struggle to get published. I am set for the long haul. I am going to write, I am going to submit my writing to publishers and agents, and I'm going to let you know what happens.

No comments: