Monday, October 27, 2008

Book Excepts


Well, this blog is supposed to be mostly about my writing, with a bit thrown in about teaching. Lately I've gotten off on all kinds of topic tangents. I need to get back to basics a bit. Part of this is, as I've written already, that I'm having a hard time focusing on doing any writing. There are two main causes for this: work is taking up all my brain power, and I'm not getting any feedback to encourage me. This coming week, I'm going to start posting some excerpts of my stories. Please read them and shoot me a comment. Feel free to just say you liked it, but I'd really prefer some criticism. And thanks in advance. I'm also going to try posting more about what I'm doing in the classroom. I think that there are quite a few people out there who would like to know what's going on in schools these days. Stick around and I'll try to give you a glimpse.

No comments: