Monday, October 6, 2008

Rejections - Part Three


Well, I received another rejection from a possible literary agent. I have just about exhausted my original list of agents who handle science-fiction/fantasy literature. I still have six more, though I've found one or two agents since who I've added to the list. This particular agent, in addition to a very nice form letter, sent me a flyer for a book about writing a blockbuster novel. I certainly don't mind getting the flyer, and I am always interested in improving my writing, but I'm not interested in writing just any book to be a success. I want to write the stories that are in me. It may be that I never successfully publish a novel, but I plan to keep writing anyway.

1 comment:

Tova Darling said...

Good luck! I hope you get published!