Monday, December 8, 2008

Knights of Amathar


Having finished "His Robot Girlfriend", I am happily at work on "Knights of Amathar". Since "Princess of Amathar" is the only one of my books that many people have read-- I'm going to generously say hundreds of people have read-- I have actually had quite a few requests for a sequel, and it was always my intention to write one. So I've had the outline sitting around for quite a while. My goal is to have a new novel written every year by February 3rd. I think this is totally doable, as "His Robot Girlfriend" took only about nine months (and two of those I wasn't even writing) and the Steel Dragon Trilogy was written in fourteen months. I'll keep you up to date on how it's going and I'll have some excerpts posted here as soon as I write them.

No comments: