Sunday, January 18, 2009

O Pioneers! & New Year's Resolutions


I've decided on my first book for the reading challenge (see the right column). It's O Pioneers! by Willa Cather. I've always wanted to read a Cather book and never have. I just finished and now it's right back to Team of Rivals. I enjoyed O Pioneers! very much. It really made me want to write. I recommend it to anyone.


Everyone will have posted their New Year's Resolutions by now. But better late than never.

Personal Resolutions:
Try to eat better.
Specifically try to eat some fruit each day and a healthy after-school snack.
Cook real food more often.

Pass my Masters classes with As. I started them January 3rd.

Writing Resolutions:
Write each week.
Spend some time right after school writing and working on the previously mentioned classes.

Blogging Resolutions:
Post more excerpts.
Post daily.
Add more free pdf's.

No comments: