Tuesday, May 19, 2009

100 Downloads in 1 Week


The new eBook editions of His Robot Girlfriend have been up at Smashwords.com for exactly one week and there have already been 100 downloads. That may not sound like a lot (and it certainly wouldn't be for an established author) but it's way cool to me.

Thanks to all of you who took the time to download His Robot Girlfriend. Now if a few of you would just read it and post a review? And if you haven't downloaded it yet, it's still free!

On a related note: I just finished chapter ten of Eaglethorpe Buxton and the Elven Princess. I should have the book done and ready for publication by the end of June. It too will be a free ebook, though just like HRG, it will be available in paperback.

When that is done, I'll be working on a second edition of Princess of Amathar. It has been selling (not very well) for $3.19 at the Amazon Kindle store. I haven't yet decided if I should lower the price to .99 and continue to offer it at Amazon (you can't offer them for less) or go ahead and make it free too. It's not like I'm living off the income, mind you. Thoughts?

No comments: