Sunday, May 10, 2009

Senta and the Steel Dragon - Illustrations



Early on, as I was writing Senta and the Steel Dragon, my wife commented that when it was published, it should have an illustration at the beginning of each chapter, much like the Harry Potter books by J. K. Rowling have. At the time, I was thinking of the books as one complete work, with three parts. So when I finished those three parts, I printed up a volume for my wife, complete with illustrations that I purchased from clipart.com. If I end up self-publishing the books, I will do a text-only ebook, but I will create a special edition with the illustrations. Over the next few weeks I'm going to post these illustrations with the captions from the edition I made for my wife. I hope you enjoy them.


Images Copyright 2009 by Clipart.com

No comments: