Thursday, June 4, 2009

Prioritizing


I feel like I've been running around with my head cut off, trying to write and publish and study for my Masters and teach. Bah! I've got to get organized. While I wait on any word of Senta and the Steel Dragon from Baen Books, I need to get things going. Here is my plan.

1. Hardbound "His Robot Girlfriend"
As the Target lady says "Approved!". You should see it at Amazon soon.

2. Multi format ebooks of "His Robot Girlfriend"
Now available!

3. Finish writing "Eaglethorpe Buxton and the Elven Princess"
It's done!

4. Publish paperback "Eaglethorpe Buxton"
Waiting for the Review Copy.

5. Free multi-format ebook "Eaglethorpe Buxton"
Available today!

6. Second edition of "Princess of Amathar" in hardbound and paperback.

7. Multiformat ebook of "Princess of Amathar" with a new lower price.

Of course, if word should come that someone wants to publish Steel Dragon, everything goes on hold as I finish book two.

No comments: