Sunday, August 16, 2009

Some other comments by readers.

I Am An An Incredibly Huge Fan Ive Already Read This Book (his robot Girlfriend) On My iPhone And I'm Working On Your Other Two. I Would Love Any Advice You Can Give About Writing Books. (Im Working ON A Book Of Poems Right now)





I loved His Robot Girlfriend and have added this to my TBR list.





It was a fun read, read it pretty quickly this afternoon! Good job.





Just wanted to say thank you! I'm about half way through it and its great so far.





I read this book for 3 straight hours last night, until I couldn't stay awake to read any more. I've just started chapter 10, so I'm nearly finished. I can't wait to dip back into it and finish it tonight.Its fun and a nice, light read. Thanks for sharing your book with us, Wes... I want my own Daffodil now!





It's pretty interesting to be at the point where enough people have read my books to start giving me some feedback. As I have posted elsewhere, when someone reads your writing they are really doing you a favor, even more so when they have paid to do so. Thanks to all of you who have read my books.

No comments: