Saturday, March 6, 2010

More Praise for His Robot Girlfriend


Here are some of the recent comments at Feedbooks.com:


From SRDavis,
I just wanted to say how much I love this story. It was the first thing I read from feedbooks, and I was in no way disappointed. I read it pretty much on one sitting. I did have to put it down to take care of something, but I was thinking about it the whole time I was reading it. In fact, you inspired me to finally post my first story. I've been sitting on it, unsure if I wanted to put it "out there". So, thanks!
Again, I truly love the story, it makes me feel optimistic towards the future, and it makes me want to start saving up some money for a robot!

From liredhead,
I could not put this down. Very good story line that flowed nicely. I am really hoping that you continue on with the characters into another book in the near future.
And now I would really like to place an order for a robot that can do the household chores for me as well :)

From Robopete,
Just wanted to take the time to say how much I loved this book! I thought that it was extremely well written, easy to read and a thoroughly affirming, joyous experience overall. Devoured it in one sitting and have been re-reading some of my favourite bookmarked parts since - highly recommended.

and From JanG,
Wes, I thoroughly enjoyed His Robot Girlfriend. As an avid Star Trek fan I especially enjoyed the references when they were in Vegas. And I don't like the Borg either!
I found the world you painted fascinating. A world almost the same as today's, but with subtle differences.
I had an older download, so I noticed the errors :) which I'm sure you've now caught. I downloaded the mobi version and there was a section in chapter 8 where all the quote marks and apostrophes were replaced with symbols and letters.

Thanks to all of you.

1 comment:

mijori said...

Yes, I concur with the other favorable comments. His Robot Girlfriend is a nice antidote to the Terminator series of AI run amuck.

Clever how you had the programmers behind the plot to pilfer from customers, highlighting that man is ultimately responsible for our robotic future. If you plan any follow-up to this story, I for one would be very interested.

Best regards