Wednesday, April 28, 2010

His Robot Girlfriend on Droid/Verizon


I mentioned the other day that His Robot Girlfriend would appear on an upcoming national commercial for Droid/Verizon.  It hasn't happened yet, but I'm still hopefull.  Here's what happened.  Hadrian Gardeur, the founder of Feedbooks sent me an email telling me that the new Droid application Aldico would be featured in a new Verizon ad.  The application connects to Feedbooks.  He told me that the ad would feature my book, though the final list had not yet been approved.  I have seen one ad that had a book from Feedbooks shown, but it wasn't mine, so keep your eyes open.  As soon as I see it, I'll let everyone know. 

2 comments:

Roy said...

Just finished it. GREAT READ!! Looked to me like fertile soil for a sequel. I'm a hard-core Trekker m'self and I've been to the "Experience" in Vegas too. Easy to relate to the story. Personally, though, I think Patience reminded me more of Rayna (Requiem for Methuselah) than one of the "I Mudd" harem...just a thought. Anyway, PLEASE consider a sequel.

Thanx

Erisian (FNORDinc.com) said...

any sightings in the wild yet?