Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Drache Girl - Chapters


1. Senta and Bessemer


2. On the Dechantagne Family Estate

3. Staff

4. A New Dress and a New Hairstyle

5. Police Constable Colbshallow

6. M&S Coal Company Ltd.

7. Graham and the Constables

8. The Return

9. Life Among the Dechantagnes

10. A Constable’s Duty

11. Crime and Punishment

12. A More Complicated Life

13. In Search of Coal

14. Yuah’s Trials

15. The Glamours

16. The Traitor

17. Yuah and Honor

18. The Paramour Chamber

19. Senta and Graham

20. What Happened That Morning Just Before Seven

21. Revelations

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm reading this series but what I really wanted to leave a comment about is Eaglethorpe Buxton. I thought they were hilarious and I hope you'll do more sometime.

Mr. Wesley Allison said...

Thanks very much. There will be at least one more book: Eaglethorpe Buxton and the Queen of Aerithraine. I'm not sure when I'll get to it though.