Thursday, August 12, 2010

All Our eBook Are Belong to You!


Today, in celebration of two years of continuous daily blogging here at City of Amathar Blog, you can pick up the ebook editions of any or all of my books absolutely free.  That is today only!

First, go to my page at Smashwords.com.

Select the books you want and use these codes at the checkout:

Princess of Amathar: Use code SL38U.
His Robot Girlfriend: No code needed.
Eaglethorpe Buxton and the Elven Princess: No code needed.
Eaglethorpe Buxton and the Sorceress: No code needed.
Brechalon: No code needed.
The Voyage of the Minotaur: Use code FR94M.
Tesla's Stepdaughters: Use code PC63M
The Dark and Forbidding Land: Use code LN95X
The Drache Girl: Use code SJ55A

Again, this is for today only and will not be posted (by me) or advertised anywhere else.  Thanks again for reading my daily blog.  Fin.

2 comments:

erisian23 said...

Thanks Wesley!
Congrats on two years!

Rebecca said...

Thanks so much -- I nabbed the only two I didn't already have. Keep them coming!