Monday, August 2, 2010

Fixing the Holes


Now that I have Text2Go, to read my manuscripts to me (which helps me find oodles of typos) I'm going to go back and double check all the manuscripts that I created before I had it.  I used Text2Go with:

Tesla's Stepdaughters
Brechalon
The Dark and Forbidding Land
and The Drache Girl

I'm reviewing The Voyage of the Minotaur now, and as soon as I'm done, I'll do:
His Robot Girlfriend
Princess of Amathar
Eaglethorpe Buxton and The Sorceress
and Eaglethorpe Buxton and the Elven Princess

When I'm done with that, I have to get the following paper books out:
Tesla's Stepdaughters - Digest Edition
The Voyage of the Minotaur - Trade Paperback
The Dark and Forbidding Land - Trade Paperback
and The Drache Girl - Paperback

Only when I get all this done, can I get back to writing.  Would I rather be writing?  Sure, but as a self-publishing author, I'm also the publisher.  I'll let you know right here as each of these projects are completed.

No comments: