Saturday, August 14, 2010

His Robot Girlfriend - Second Edition


As I mentioned the other day, I am working on the second edition of His Robot Girlfriend.  I've finished revising the second chapter and as soon as I'm done with all ten, I'll start listening to it being read.  Not too many changes so far-- two typos, and one actual mistake, two revisions (tweaking things to make them make more sense).  What I can't believe is how comma-crazy I was.  I've deleted about 30 commas so far and the story still has a few more than it would if I wrote it today.  Oh well, learning and improving is what life is all about, right?,,,,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed HRG. Why not a sequel instead? "His robot wife"? ;-)

BTW: Not to go off topic, but as an author how would you describe your iBooks experience?

Mr. Wesley Allison said...

I am working on that right now. Watch this blog for more details.