Thursday, November 4, 2010

Quarterly Dividend Payments

Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Wi-Fi, 6" Display, Graphite - Latest Generation

I just got my quarterly divident payments from Smashwords.  I used to joke that I just about by lunch at a fast food restaurant on my dividends, but this time I could just about buy a Kindle with them.  I'm pretty jazzed about them.  Even better, they continue to get bigger each time, so if you bought one of my books as an ebook, thank you.


Featured ebook:
Around the World on the QE2: The Last of the Great Ocean Liners by George Perkins. $5.00 from Smashwords.com
A personal account of the the ship's last world cruise, with many photos. Places visited include the Taj Mahal, Jaipur,Mount Parnassus, Cape Horn, Egypt, Easter Island, Hong Kong,the Great Wall, Dubai, Salalah, Safaga, Valencia, Lisbon, Fort Lauderdale, Barbados, Salvadore da Bahia, Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Strait of Magellan,Tahiti, Moorea, Pitcairn Island,Tonga, New Zealand,and Australia

2 comments:

Vincent said...

Hi Wesley, just finished reading His Robot Girlfriend (from iBooks), and I loved it, 5 stars all the way! It was fantastic picturing Mike and Patience (of course) in my head.

It was good for you to make it free - now people know you and your style, and those like me will come back for more.

Eagerly anticipating His Robot Wife. I wish someone would make a film out of HRG!

Keep up the great work!

Mr. Wesley Allison said...

Thanks very much for the kind words. I appreciate it.