Friday, January 28, 2011

Update: His Robot Wife


I'm really working hard to finish His Robot Wife.  I'm almost done with chapter six.  I was originally hoping for a February 3rd release, but it ain't gonna happen.  I'm shooting for March 3rd now.  I'll need at least three weeks and a half-dozen volunteers to revise and edit.  If this works out, I can still get five books out this year, which is my goal.

March 3: His Robot Wife
July 3: Senta and the Steel Dragon Book 4: The Young Sorceress
August 3: Senta and the Steel Dragon Book 5: The Two Dragons
October3: Women of Power
December 3: The Jungle Girl

Why the 3rd?  The official birthday of City of Amathar Press is February 3, 2007.  February 3rd was chosen to honor my brother-- that was his birthday. 

2 comments:

eddy said...

All the best! Can't wait for the sequel.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I can't wait!!!!! And I can't believe his robot wife us coming out in almost a month!!!!! Take the time u need to make the book awesome!!!! Good luck!