Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Multiple Projects


Someone pointed out the other day that it had been a long time since I had finished a book.  I looked and it was seven months between The Drache Girl and His Robot Wife.  I think it's because I've got so many projects started.  I'll work on one for a while and then switch to another.  Here's what I've got going right now, with projected dates.

Senta and the Steel Dragon Book 4: The Young Sorceress (6-2011)
I'm finishing up chapter 6 (of 22) right now.  I've been working on it more than any other.

Senta and the Steel Dragon Book 5: The Two Dragons (7-2011)
The first draft of this book is done.  I wrote in in 2007.  I've got to wait until I finish book 4, then go back and revise this one.  So it won't be more than a month behind The Young Sorceress.

Women of Power (9-2011)
I'm halfway through chapter 5 (of 10).  I could finish this pretty quickly, if I can just focus in on it.  Right now, it's moved to the back burner.

The Jungle Girl (11-2011)
I'm almost done with chapter 5 (of 20).  I was really pounding this one out, but put it aside to finish His Robot Wife.  Now it's fallen behind The Young Sorceress and Sons of Armageddon.

Knights of Amathar
A lot of people ask me about this one.  I haven't worked on it for a long time now.  I have 4 chapters done of 30.

Nova Dancer
A science fiction/space story.  Barely started.

Cosmos: The Cygnus Gateway
Another sci-fi story-- very different from Nova Dancer, but taking place in the same universe.  Again, barely started.

Sons of Armageddon
The sequel to Tesla's Stepdaughters.  I wasn't going to start on this for a while, but it just had to come out.  I've got 2 chapters done (of 20).

No comments: