Sunday, May 29, 2011

Work in Progress: Five Novels


I'm dedicated to publishing 5 books this year, and I'm still hopeful that working as a writer full time this summer I'll be able to make that goal.  The first of course is already out: His Robot Wife.  So here's what the rest of the year will look like:

His Robot Wife
Blood Trade
Senta and the Steel Dragon Book 4: The Young Sorceress
Senta and the Steel Dragon Book 5: The Two Dragons
?

Book five may be any one of several projects.  Of course I may not make my goal.  I'm hopeful though, as last year I published 5 books.

Senta and the Steel Dragon Book 0: Brechalon
Senta and the Steel Dragon Book 1: The Voyage of the Minotaur
Tesla's Stepdaughters
Senta and the Steel Dragon Book 2: The Dark and Forbidding Land
Senta and the Steel Dragon Book 3: The Drache Girl.

No comments: