Saturday, June 18, 2011

Currently Reading: Moon Called

Moon Called (Mercy Thompson)

Mercy Thompson's life is not exactly normal. Her next-door neighbor is a werewolf. Her former boss is a gremlin. And she's fixing a VW bus for a vampire. But then, Mercy isn't exactly normal herself.

This is my first book by Patricia Briggs and consequently my read at this series, but it looks very interesting.  I've never been that big into vampires and werewolves, though now that I'm writing a book myself with them in it, they are starting to seem more interesting. 

I am of course reading this on my new Nook.  It was $7.99, and is the same price on the Kindle and Kobo.  Any book that I might like that is more than 9.99, I just put in my wishlist until the price drops.  I think $9.99 is a fair price for a newly published ebook, but no more than that.

No comments: