Thursday, July 21, 2011

On the Last Chapter


Yay!  I'm on the last chapter of the draft!  I should have about four more pages to write.  This means, as I predicted that the draft will come in a bit shorter than originally plotted.  93 pages instead of 104.  That is primarily due to some huge rewriting at the end.  Everything originally plotted happens, but not in the same way or the same order that I originally thought it up.

I've been kicking myself because I haven't been able to write the four pages a day that I originally planned.  But today?  Five pages!  Woot Woot!  Okay so that means the publication date is going to be somewhere near September 1.  A couple of weeks for draft number 2.  Three weeks for editing.  Maybe a draft 3.  And then I can forget everything I know about vampires.

No comments: