Sunday, July 24, 2011

Work in Progress: Women of Power


Now that I have finished the first draft of Blood Trade, I'm hard at work on finishing the draft of Women of Power.  I'm about 80% complete.  I really like this story.  On another note, I have been looking at some possible art for a live model cover for this book.  I've purchased the rights to some great model pics lately, including a piece for the next Eaglethorpe Buxton book and I may go that way for this one too.  On the other hand, it's hard to get good live action super-heroics.

2 comments:

JRiehle said...

Wesley, I discovered your "His Robot Girlfriend" on iBooks the other day. I was thrilled with the concept and especially the story line. I loved this story. I saw myself in Mike Winston Smith and immediately searched for and bought "His Robot Wife" and loved them Both. Your writing style is so much like mine that I immediately connected to not only your books but you as a person. There is much I can learn from you. I am trying to find a way to contact you. Is that possible?
My name is Jack Riehle and you can contact me at JRiehle@columbus.rr.com
Best Regards,

Jack Riehle PMP

I am also a writer of Science fiction myself, albeit not published yet.

Mr. Wesley Allison said...

Jack,
Thanks so much for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed the books. I'll send you a note via email. You can also find me on Facebook. Thanks again,
Wes.