Saturday, August 6, 2011

Work in Progress: Women of Power


Well, I should have the draft of Women of Power done within the next ten days or so.  It is a lot closer to being publishable than Blood Trade, so it's entirely possible it may get done first.  This is because I have been working on this so long, that I have gone back and revised the first two thirds about a dozen times already.  I just need to finish it, revise the end, clean it up, edit, listen to it aloud (second edit) and it can go out as an ebook.  It's going to be only about 35,000 words-- a bit longer than His Robot Wife, and a bit shorter than His Robot Girlfriend, so expect it to sell for 99 cents.

I think it's fair to say that if you liked either of my Robot books or Princess of Amathar, you'll like this one.  Also, my daughter is hard at work slaving over her Laptop, photoshopping some art for a possible new cover.  When it's ready, you'll see it here first.

No comments: