Sunday, September 11, 2011

Blood Trade: Editing Halfway Done


As I write this, I'm exactly halfway through the final editing of Blood Trade, though since I'm a few days ahead on my blog posts, hopefully I'm all the way through by the time you read this.  For some reason, this book really takes it out of me.  It's sucking away my soul like the vampires it contains when I work on it.  Therefore I can only manage to edit a chapter at a time.

As soon as the book comes out I will let you know here.  It will be available as an ebook for $2.99.  I also eventually plan to have a paperback as well.  It will carry an adult only warning, because of sex, violence, and profanity throughout.

Observant visitors will notice that Blood Trade already has a book link to the right and is already available for sale at Smashwords and Amazon.

No comments: