Friday, September 2, 2011

What Should I Write Next?


Yesterday, I listed my next four projects.  The question is, what then?  I don't really know.  It depends to a great extent about what I feel like writing when the time comes.  Here are some possibilities.

-The Jungle Girl
I'm about a fourth of the way into this one, though I've got some different ideas about how I want to approach it. 

-Knights of Amathar
A lot of people ask for this one and I have started it, but I haven't felt much of a desire to return to Amathar yet. 

-The Many Adventures of Eaglethorpe Buxton
This will be a four part book: the two existing Eaglethorpe stories and two new ones.  I've written a few pages of one.  Since these stories are short, this shouldn't take too long to do.

-Astrid Maxxim Sequel
I have a whole series planned for this, but how soon I get to it will depend on how successful the first book is.

-His Robot Wife Sequel
I have a title for this book, but I don't want to give it away just yet.  What I don't have is a story.  Literally hundreds of people have asked for this book, so I know it will sell.  I just need something for Patience and Mike to do in it.

-New Senta Series
I am planning another 5 1/2 book series that will tell the story of Senta and the Steel Dragon during the next part of their lives.

-Something else
I have several sci-fi stories started, and I might just pick up any one of those and finish it.

What do you think?  Feel free to let me know.

No comments: