Thursday, October 6, 2011

September Book Sales


In September I sold 589 books.  That's about average for the past 7 months, since His Robot Wife came out.  I didn't expect many sales from Women of Power, but I was hoping the Blood Trade would make a bigger splash.  Then again, it's been out less than a month.

I really want a book that will push sales up to the 1000 mark.  Maybe Astrid Maxxim will be that book.  On the other hand, maybe I should quit whining about it.  This time last year, I was averaging 14 books per month.

2 comments:

Angela L Allen said...

Just wanted to drop by and say I loved your His Robot Girlfriend book. It was recommended to me by my father, who also enjoyed it.

Thanks for producing a great story in a nice ebook format!

Mr. Wesley Allison said...

Thank you so much. Always glad to hear that.