Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Update: The Young Sorceress & Astrid Maxxim


Seems like about once every two months, I'm saying that I'm putting The Young Sorceress on hold as I do something else.  It really seems to be a hard book to finish.  I've actually considered scrapping it entirely and just making Senta and the Steel Dragon a 4 1/2 book series.  But now that I've got almost seven chapters done, I wouldn't do that.  I am however, setting it aside as I do something else....

I need to get the revision and editing done for Astrid Maxxim.  I want it to be out and available for Christmas, for all those young people who get Kindles, Nooks, and iPads under their trees.  This book is aimed at 10-14 year olds, but hopefully others will like it as well.  It shouldn't take too long to revise and edit, as it is a relatively short book.  I'll let you know.

No comments: