Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Next Astrid Maxxim Cover Reveal


The next Astrid Maxxim will be Astrid Maxxim and her Undersea Dome.  Expect it before the end of February.  I am really pleased to present the cover.  As with the first Astrid Maxxim book, the cover was created by Matthew Riggenbach at Shaed Studios.  Working with him was wonderful.  In fact, there wasn't much work at all.  I told him what I had in mind and he made it happen.  His first draft was almost perfect.  We made a few tweaks and it was done.  I am so excited.  Just looking at it makes me want to write.

As to the story.  As you can see, this second tale places Astrid in adventures under the sea.  I think there's more action in this story than the first one.  Some of the characters that played small parts in the first story get a little more attention this time too.  Plus more Astrid and Toby.  I'm looking forward to penning more of Astrid's adventures, though I only have ideas for the first ten or so right now.

No comments: