Thursday, December 8, 2011

November Book Sales


November book sales numbers are in.  I sold 424 books in November.  It's down from the 732 I sold in October, but it's up from the 7 I sold last November.  Here's the breakdown of the numbers.

Princess of Amather   12
The Voyage of the Minotaur 11
Tesla's Stepdaughters  10
The Dark and Forbidding Land 8
The Drache Girl  11
His Robot Wife  331
Brechalon 7
Women of Power 13
Blood Trade  11
Astrid Maxxim and her Amazing Hoverbike 10

I'll be shaking up the lineup soon, when I finish The Young Sorceress and The Two Dragsons.  One of my other books will be going free, two books are going together in a single volume, and I'm planning another free book.

4 comments:

Cookie said...

Princess of Amathar was pretty awesome. I really enjoyed the concept, and encourage you to do a sequel or a follow-up novel in the same universe.

Mr. Wesley Allison said...

Thanks so much. I've had a sequel to Princess of Amathar in the works for some time now. It's just a matter of getting to it.

Cookie said...

I recently downloaded His Robot Girlfriend, His Robot Wife, and Princess of Amathar on iBooks, and read all of them. After reading them, specifically Princess of Amathar, I decided to start writing myself.

Mr. Wesley Allison said...

That is wonderful. Keep at it and good luck. Never give up. I was working on Princess of Amathar for well over ten years.