Saturday, December 10, 2011

Update: The Young Sorceress


I got the following message on the blog, but I can't seem to find it now.  "Is either the Young Sorceress or The Two Dragons part of the Senta and the Steel Dragon series, perhaps?"

Yes.  The Young Sorceress is part 4 and The Two Dragons is part 5 (the conclusion) of Senta and the Steel Dragon.

Chapter 7 of The Young Sorceress is now done and it's on to chapter 8.  I expect 15-16 chapters total.  I'll keep you up to date. In the meantime, I've been thinking of the blurb for the book back.  It might go along something like this.

The young sorceress Senta Bly can get into all kinds of trouble.  Imagine the trouble when there are four of her, one extremely secretive and cunning, one giddily happy, one paranoid and frightened, and one apparently intent on murdering her boyfriend Graham and the new girl he's been seen around town with.  Which if any, is the real Senta?

No comments: