Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Update: Astrid Maxxim and her Undersea Dome



I just finished chapter 8 of Astrid Maxxim and her Undersea Dome, and that means I'm almost halfway done.  I'm only working on it intermittently, as I also write The Young Sorceress.  It's amazing how much easier Astrid is to write for me right now.  As I've said before, I have ideas for about 20 Astrid Maxxim books and plan to write at least two or three a year for a while.

On a related note, I'm almost keeping up with my New Years Resolution to write 3 pages a day.  I'm only about 26 pages behind.  Oh well, maybe I can catch up this summer.

2 comments:

Moe The Cat said...

Wes, are you going to number the Ingrid Maxxim volumes, or will we be able to read them in any order?

Keep up the good work!

Mr. Wesley Allison said...

That's a great question, Moe. I hadn't thought about putting actual numbers on them, but they do go in a specific order and time does pass in the stories. Most of the events in Astrid Maxxim and her Amazing Hoverbike take place in March and Astrid Maxxim and her Undersea Dome take place in April/May.