Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Drache Girl


Well, it's time to discuss the characters in Senta and the Steel Dragon Book 3: The Drache Girl.  In a lot of ways, this is my favorite book of the series, which I suppose makes it my favorite among all the books I've written.  The thing about this book is that I like all the characters best at this point in their lives.  Senta is really fun at age 12, running around with her friends.  I had a great deal of inspiration for this, as I was (and still am) surrounded by 12 year olds all day.  Bessemer, the Steel Dragon, appears more in this book than any of the others. Yuah is at the high point in her story arc, sort of.  I also like Saba Colbshallow the most in this book.  It really is his story as much as anyone's.

So, over the next few weeks I'm going to go through the characters roughly in the order they appear and hopefully give you some insights about them and how they came to be.  If you have any questions, let me hear them.

No comments: