Tuesday, February 28, 2012

His Robot Wife: Patience is a Virtue



Here it is-- the title and cover for the next Robot Wife novella.  His Robot Wife: Patience is a Virtue.
I get a great many emails requesting another Patience book, and considering His Robot Wife has sold more copies than all of my other books put together, it just seems stupid not to get another one done as soon as possible.

I sat down and tried to think of a new approach that would give me more story opportunities and still be true to the characters.  When it came to me, I immediately had ideas for about five more books.  So you can expect Mike & Patience to make frequent appearances over the next few years.  I definitely plan to have this book done sometime in 2012.  Watch this space for more information.

1 comment:

athyl said...

Waiting Patiently for the new book. The title is very original.