Monday, February 13, 2012

Total Book Sales


I'm pretty jazzed, because this month, His Robot Wife will hit 5,000 sales.  I definitely consider that a success.  SUCCESS!  In case any of you are wondering, here are the book sales for my various titles, as of Feb 1st.  Note: this only includes paid sales.

Princess of Amathar                     704
Brechalon                                     234
The Voyage of the Minotaur        259
Tesla's Stepdaughters                   261
The Dark and Forbidding Land    174
The Drache Girl                            176
His Robot Wife                           4973
Women of Power                            68
Blood Trade                                    49
Astrid Maxxim and her Amazing Hoverbike     41

There you go-- not too amazing compared to the great writers of the day, but people seem to be enjoying my books, and that makes me happy.     

3 comments:

athyl said...

Congratulations!
I am a new fan. Came across your His Robot Girlfriend a week ago. Since then I have read His Robot Wife and Princess of Amthar. I enjoy the world you create. Especially Amathar.
Thanks a lot, Kinsman. Greetings from Hungary.

Mr. Wesley Allison said...

Thanks very much. Your note made me smile. It's always great to hear that someone enjoyed my books, and especially someone so far away.

Moe The Cat said...

What are the "sales" figures on your freebies, Wes?