Sunday, February 26, 2012

Update: The Young Sorceress


The Young Sorceress is dragging along.  I have to set it aside and work on Astrid Maxxim for a while because, quite frankly, this book is a hard one.  The real problem is that working a day job while I write, I can only manage a page or two a day, and it is hard to keep a complicated plot in my head from day to day.  Astrid is easy.  It's all pretty straight forward.  The Young Sorceress follows seven major characters through their own stories and when I rewrite it, that number may increase.  Ideally I would really like to have this done before summer, but there is a possibility that I may not be able to get it done before then.  I'll keep you informed here.

In the meantime, this is the latest version of the cover.  Same picture, but with a border to make it look more like the rest of the books in the series.

No comments: