Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weight Watchers


After having a series of problems with clogged arteries over the past few years, I decided last year to really make an effort to lose weight.  I started Weight Watchers and it's a great program.  I also signed up at a Fitness Center.  There really is only one way to lose weight-- eat less and excercise more. 

I like Weight Watchers as a system and it really works, but I hate the meetings.  I can't stand sitting around with a bunch of people who are trying to convince each other that the latest low fat yogurt tastes better than cheesecake.  It doesn't.  So, I switched to Weight Watchers Online.  Same program, less money, no meetings.  I've lost nearly 25 pounds.  I'm still overweight, but I'm still working on it.

On the exercise front though, I ripped a hamstring last week so badly I couldn't walk.  It's almost better now, though I've been using a cane this past few days.

No comments: