Monday, March 5, 2012

The Voyage of the Minotaur is now $1.99


I am dropping the price of Senta and the Steel Dragon Book 1: The Voyage of the Minotaur to $1.99.  I have been struggling to decide a price point on this book and this series.  I want people to read it and I hope this will make it more attractive.

The book has been out almost exactly two years now, and as I write this, it has sold 259 copies.  I think that definitely warrents a price reduction.  By going below 2.99 at Amazon, I drop from a 70% royalty rate to a 30% royalty rate, and I don't really expect the additional sales to make up for it.  But hopefully there will be an increase in the sales of the sequels, and that will make up the difference.

If you have read my other books, but haven't yet gotten to Senta and the Steel Dragon, give them a try.  They are my favorite books of all those that I've written.

2 comments:

Alin said...

Excellent series. I paid the full price 3 days ago (kobo.ca) and do not regret that for a second!

Mr. Wesley Allison said...

Thank you so much. I'm gla d you are enjoying it.